Day 25

This is pissing me off!  The code I am posting today, works perfectly on a stand alone page, but when I include it ina full page... NOTHING!
I have something in my page that is blocking this functionality...
#CodingPhase #TheCodingWay #365CodingPhaseChallenge

**********

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Vault - Main</title>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
  <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css">
</head>
<body>
<button id="lovedOnes" onclick="createLovedOnes()">Set the number of recipient addresses needed</button>

<div id="tester">text</div>

<script>
function createLovedOnes()
{
var heading = document.getElementById("tester");
heading.innerHTML = 'You Clicked Me Three!'
}
</script>
</body>
</html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Day 365 + 1

Day 365 + 2