Day 148

This should be the last day of this mess.  I am moving the offensive Spark page to CSS GRID.  I will have that code tomorrow when I have it better laid out.
#CodingPhase #TheCodingWay #365CodingPhaseChallenge

**********

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>cheat day</title>
<style type="text/css">
h1 {
text-align: center;
}

p {
text-align: center;
color: darkgreen;
}
</style>

</head>
<body>
<h1>This a cheat!  Part three</h1>
<p>I spent most of the day messing with WordPress and don't have any code to show for it...<br>Today, I am trying to figure out how to import a page from Adobe Spark.  The iFrame didn't work out so I am rebuilding the page fresh using CSS GRID.  Actual code tomorrow...</p>
</body>
</html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Day 365 + 1

Day 365 + 2